There is no playbook on how leaders can use productivity to lead their organizations. People assume that it’s a natural skill. However, just like I wouldn’t assume you could sit down and play the piano without training and support, you shouldn’t assume that you can be productive or a strong leader without training and support.
I’ve learned many lessons from my clients:
- I get that changing habits is hard, especially for my global-creative, macro-thinking, 50,000-feet-view clients
- I know that even the best leaders benefit greatly from having a safe, trustworthy confident to talk through the challenges that they face
- I know that even highly organized, methodical clients may need support to improve their systems, or they just may be so buried that they need an objective outside supporter to help them dig out and see the forest through the trees
- I understand that just because you are excellent in a job doesn’t mean you automatically know how to be a strong leader
- I know that people think that to be effective systems must be complex – and the truth is exactly the opposite. If it’s not easy . . . it’s not going to stick
- When the leader isn’t clear and focused, the team isn’t clear and focused… When the leader isn’t productive, the team isn’t productive…
Utilizing both my coaching expertise and my leadership and productivity skills, I offer many services to support my clients in getting their most important work done as efficiently and effectively as possible. At the core of this is my Strategy – Focus – Success process.