Working With You – To Support YOUR Success
A coaching relationship is a designed alliance to support you in closing the gap between where you are, and where you want to be. It is both a skills building and integration process. Learning the skills is important, but integrating them effectively can be life changing.
- ZOOM or PHONE COACHING
- SOLUTIONS Package – 6 one-hour coaching sessions – (2-3 months) – $900 or 3 payments of $330
- RESULTS Package – 12 one-hour coaching sessions – (4-6 months) – $1700
- MASTERY Plan – 18 one-hour coaching sessions – (6-9 months) – $2500
- Coaching sessions include action notes, check-in email access, and various tools and templates to drive your success
- ON-SITE COACHING
- 1/2 day – from $750
- Full day – from $1400
- plus appropriate travel charges
- Customized packages are available to meet your specific needs
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
- Phone Coaching/On-site Combo – Contact me for a customized package to provide you with optimum support
- Team Coaching Programs – Support for work groups in areas including strength work, focus areas and priorities, goal setting, and action planning. Contact me for a customized pricing to provide you with optimum support
Please Note: to be most effective coaching takes time; it is a process. Just like it takes more than a couple workouts at the gym to see results, the same can be said about coaching. Commitment to the coaching process is key to your success. Take my Coachability Self-test to see if coaching is right for you.
Strategic Planning Facilitation:
The right plan will make your year. The wrong plan can have devastating ramifications. Investing in a good, solid, implementable plan is the most proactive action you can take. While each organization and strategic plan is unique the following package will give you a feel for my rate range. I will of course customize a package to meet your specific needs.
- Strategic Planning Success Package – from $5,000 + travel
- Up to 8 hours pre-meeting planning; including conversations with key team members and development of customized Strategic Planning Map
- 1.5-2 days Strategic Planning Facilitation customized to include as desired: mission review, core value identification and/or review, ideal member/market work, identification of goals, priorities and/or initiatives, and action plan and wrap-up
- Ready-to-implement, completed Strategic Planning Map, delivered within one week of your Strategic Planning meeting
- Optional one-hour leadership development workshop as part of the Strategic Planning program (various leadership and productivity topics)
- 1 one-hour post planning meeting call to support integration
Nonprofit organizations are encouraged to contact me to see how we can work within your budget.
Keynotes, Workshops, and Sessions
- Always customized to your specific needs.
Business Coaching for NAPO (Natl’ Assoc. of Productivity and Organizing Professionals) Members
Industry specific coaching for business start-ups, newer professionals, or those wishing to grow or re-envision their business. Learn more here.