Working with you, the way you need
– on-site or virtually –
The following packages and programs are designed to give you real results and support your success.
- Phone, Skype or Zoom Coaching
- 3 month plan – includes 6 one hour coaching sessions with check-in email access; $1200 pre-paid.
- 6 month plan – includes 12 one hour coaching sessions with check-in email access; $2000 pre-paid.
- On-site Spotlight Coaching Intensive
- 1/2 day (4 hours) – $600 – including 30 minute pre-planning call
- Full day (7 hours) – $1000 – including one hour pre-planning call
- Travel is billed for time exceeding one hour round trip.
- On-site/Phone Coaching Combo – Contact me for customized package to provide you with optimum support
- Team Coaching Programs – Support for work groups in areas including strength work, focus areas and priorities, goal setting, and action planning. Contact me for customized pricing to provide you with optimum support.
- Please Note: to be most effective coaching takes time; it is a process. Just like it takes more than a couple workouts at the gym to see results, the same can be said about coaching. Commitment to the coaching process is key to your success. Take my Coachability Self-test to see if coaching is right for you.
On-Site Productivity Consulting
- 3 hour and 6 hour sessions
- Pricing begins at $300 for a 3 hour session
- Additional time is billed at $100 an hour, in quarter-hour increments
- Travel is billed for time exceeding one hour round trip
Strategic Planning, Facilitation, and Post Meeting Project Planning
- half-day, full-day, and multi-day rates available
Keynotes, Workshops, and Sessions
- Always customized to your specific needs
I welcome the opportunity to prepare a proposal for you. Consulting engagements can take the form of:
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly meetings; typically 1/2 day or full day in duration to provide ongoing leadership and/or productivity support
- Assignments lasting a a few days to weeks at a time for things such as systems audits, productivity training coupled with one-on-one support, or strategical planning implementation
- Long-term assignments where I serve as a fractional/part-time COO, Executive, or Customer Experience On-site Trainer
Business Coaching for Productivity and Organizing Professionals:
Industry specific coaching for business start-ups, newer professionals, or those wishing to grow or re-envision their business. Learn more here: Business Coaching for NAPO Members 2018.