Working with you – to suit your needs
The following packages and programs are designed to give you real results and support your success.
- Phone, Skype or Zoom Coaching
- 3 month plan – includes 6 one hour coaching sessions with check-in email access; $1000 prepaid.
- 6 month plan – includes 12 one hour coaching sessions with check-in email access; $1750 prepaid.
- On-site Spotlight Coaching Intensive
- 1/2 day (4 hours) – $600 – including 30 minute pre-planning call
- Full day (8 hours) – $1000 – including one hour pre-planning call
- Travel is billed for time exceeding one hour round trip.
- Phone Coaching/On-site Combo – Contact me for customized package to provide you with optimum support
- Team Coaching Programs – Support for work groups in areas including strength work, focus areas and priorities, goal setting, and action planning. Contact me for customized pricing to provide you with optimum support.
- Please Note: to be most effective coaching takes time; it is a process. Just like it takes more than a couple workouts at the gym to see results, the same can be said about coaching. Commitment to the coaching process is key to your success. Take my Coachability Self-test to see if coaching is right for you.
Strategic Planning, Facilitation, and Post Meeting Project Planning
- half-day, full-day, and multi-day rates available
Keynotes, Workshops, and Sessions
- Always customized to your specific needs
I welcome the opportunity to prepare a proposal for you. Consulting engagements can take the form of:
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly meetings; typically 1/2 day or full day in duration to provide ongoing leadership and/or productivity support
- Assignments lasting a a few days to weeks at a time for things such as systems audits, productivity training coupled with one-on-one support, or strategical planning implementation
- Long-term assignments where I serve as a fractional/part-time COO, Executive, or Customer Experience On-site Trainer
Business Coaching for Productivity and Organizing Professionals:
Industry specific coaching for business start-ups, newer professionals, or those wishing to grow or re-envision their business. Learn more here: Business Coaching for NAPO Members 2018.