01 Oct Perfectly Productive Product – Incipio Stowaway®
Every once in a while I come across a product that is perfect.
I’ve been carrying the Incipio STOWAWAY® for about the past 6 months. I have had more people comment and get excited about this phone case than anything I’ve owned (that I can remember.) Practically everyone who sees it asks about it and says they want one.
This is a wallet case for my iPhone that holds 3 credit cards (Business Credit Card, Family Credit Card, and Personal Credit Card). It does add a bit of thickness to the case, but that doesn’t bother me. I typically carry my cell phone in my jeans back pocket or in my handbag. The thickness doesn’t affect either of these situations. It is great to have what I need when I need it.
• When I fly, I put my credit card and Drivers License in the case and don’t have to fumble to show my ID at security.
• When I go to the Grocery Store I don’t take a handbag and I don’t have to worry about someone stealing it.
• When I stay at a hotel, I put my two most used credit cards and room key in my case and I always have my room key handy.
• When I’m in the city I’ll keep my phone in my pocket. If someone swipes my handbag I still have my most important things.
• It’s quick, convenient and easy.
And NO, the phone doesn’t demagnetize my credit cards or room keys – hasn’t happened once. And if I lost my cell phone I’d be in a lot worse shape than if I lost 3 credit cards. I am much more careful about where my phone is than where anything else is.
This case absolutely makes my life easier. Check it out!
Update: Now that credit cards don’t always have raised numbers I can keep 4 cards in my case. It’s glorious! And while I love using Apple Pay from my Apple Watch I still have to carry credit cards until all stores take Apple Pay. I dream of that day! Seriously.