25 Nov Three Productivity Tools I’m Grateful for This Thanksgiving
Posted at 11:36h in Organize to Thrive, Productivity, Productivity for Leaders, Time Management, Tips for Easier Living 0 Comments
- Google Calendar
- Because it syncs flawlessly with my iPhone.
- Because of the new REMINDER feature that reminds me of tasks I need to do on a specific day.
- Because I can paste a phone # or Zoom link into the location field.
- Apple Watch
- Because I can keep my phone on silent and my wrist vibrates when I have a call or text.
- Because I can quickly find my iPhone at any time by pressing one button (iPhone pings!)
- Because I now don’t need to have my phone with me all the time.
- I really value that I can get help or be reached in the case of an emergency.
- And I love that I don’t have to carry a pocketbook and can pay for things with Apple Pay.
- Because it’s easy to manage my tasks and change my categories as needed.
- Because it’s easy to manage a project in a note.
- Because it’s easy to find the notes I take!
Productivity Tools I WANT for Hanukkah/Christmas – The ability to mark my texts as UNREAD….The ability to mark my texts as UNREAD…The ability to mark my texts as UNREAD…The ability to mark my texts as UNREAD….